“God will bless you guys to overflowing for taking the time out to travel miles upon miles to come and edify the church In Zim. You guys are such an encouragement to me and the other guys. I get to see the reality of the Gospel. Only God can make it possible for us guys to meet. If He didn't exist, I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't have come. We all have Christ as our common denominator and that's enough for me to know. I see past our races, cultures and traditions, and like Paul, I can echo that Christ is all and is in all working through us all.” –Pedzy in Chinoyi
Monday, December 17, 2007
quote from pedzy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, man--glad to hear you are home and had an amazing trip from what I've read here. Good for you. Good for you for going. For doing and living what you felt in your heart you needed to do. I want to see your pictures and hear about it in person. Let's have lunch in January sometime.
Twila
Post a Comment