Saturday, April 11, 2009

missing her

Emily arranged for her roommate Katie to send me an email with a video message from Emily (recorded prior to going to Zim). I'm a lucky dude, crazy in love, missing her.

After speaking to Em on the phone yesterday prior to the youth conference that the team was safe inside the country, I received word from Craig through Simon this afternoon that Emily gave an amazing talk last night ("Hope in a Godly Marriage") to the Zim youth by candlelight. Keep on praying.


This morning's song:

And in my arms
I will greet you
When you come back down
And in your arms
You will greet me
When you come back down

But I want you to fly
I want you to burn with all your light
Love I want you to fly
I want you to shine with all your light

For your soul’s a garden
Love a river
Spirit running wild
And your laugh’s an angel
Singing for me
Love is here tonight

No comments: