There were a couple nights spent staring at the ceiling, dreaming up paint colors and working through the financials if it did happen, but it didn't, and there will be others. I talked to a couple who bid on five houses in three months before finding the one, while another couple bid on three unsuccessfully and left the market.
However, Emily and I did find a great apartment on a month-to-month basis that she'll be moving into this weekend. We are grateful for that. If you want to lend a hand, let me know, it'll go down on Sunday afternoon at around 2 p.m.

3 comments:
Someone told me that your dream house comes along about every 4 weeks. It was good advice. I looked for a house for 4 months and placed bids on 3 other houses before I found my "dream house" 4 times. I own the 4th one. I love it. Keep looking. Good luck!
Thanks for that perspective, Sarah...we keep hearing similar stories of those "on the other side."
sorry guys, we just missed out on a great house too...God's provision is not limited by earthly activities.
Post a Comment