Tuesday, September 05, 2006

to be the most awesome in the world

The world is a big, funny place. And it's not everyday we are fortunate enough to come across sacred international monuments claiming to be the greatest in the world. These are breathtaking moments.

On our first business trip to Nashville, nestled somewhere off the Indiana freeway, we nearly lost control of our van as we passed "The Most Awesome Flea Market in the World."

Move over, Eiffel Tower; finish what you started, Sagrada Familia; stand in attention, Statue of Liberty. You've got nothing on this "most awesome" flea market.

The instant credibility generated by this marketing genius had us toying with the idea of "Creo Productions: The Most Awesome Video Company in the World."

Then we thought this approach might be a little too aggressive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Flea Market Founder is obviously compensating for something! :)

Melinda said...

haha just a little! Though hey, you've gotta make big claims sometimes, right? I mean, I work on the best Bible translation in the world...and even though that might be only my opinion, I feel comfortable saying it. :)

By the way, I really am so proud of you! I am glad you are stepping out in this venture, doing what you need to do for yourself. I don't tell you that enough. :)

I like your blog. And how's that for not being a ghost reader!?!?!