beauty is found here
in all forms
seeping into callused fingers
calcifying in restless bones
stretching our imagination
blowing up our boxes
we create to put life in order
to keep God
where we want Him
how we want Him
when we want Him
but the where and how and when
are exposed like plastic men
when we remember
He transcends place and form and time
an omnipresent, omnipotent Creator
who loves and loves and loves
but control in the hands of fallen men
is like a child behind the wheel
with no way to reach the pedals

1 comment:
I LOVE this...the pictures and the words--especially the phrase "calcifying in restless bones."
Stumbling on these words this morning was like finding a perfect little joy-bearing shell in the sand. Thank you for letting me stroll on your virtual beach. I really needed a different "view" today to remind me how amazing and creative our God is. And to remember how blessed I am to be his friend. So, thank you for reminding me.
Post a Comment