We started our company two years ago today. 730 days have come and gone.
On our first day, we went to Starbucks; I slammed a gigantic venti coffee.
It kept me wide-eyed all night. Enough for some poetry to leak about the pressure and fear I was feeling after taking in all the beauty and adventure of
It would be a lie to say fear is gone. It feels like a century or an hour has passed.
I’ve been shattered into pieces, reassembled and broken again. I’ve stood tall and bowed low, cried in desperation and smiled in adoration. I’ve asked God to come in, slammed the door, and then asked Him to come in again.
We’ve told good stories, failed on others, fought a lot and laughed a little. We captured a vision flying over Africa and imported it into the
I’ve been poor. I’ve been rich. I’ve made debts. I’ve paid debts. Then I’ve made more debts. I’ve blessed. I’ve cursed. I’ve closed deals. I’ve lost deals. I’ve fought off vultures and pirates who smelled cash and blood.
I’ve found everything meaningless. I’ve found everything meaningful.

No comments:
Post a Comment