
Simply summarized, daily life in Zim is a mess. This morning I received this email:
Back here its bad to mention for things ain't going on well. We thought the power sharing was going to change things, turned to be worse. Anyway, hard times never kill. For Paul says consider it all joy in times of trials, for we can do all things possible thru him who strengthens us. For all the things that I want to overcome now I need God's power my brother. Things are going up everyday again.On Thursday, November 13 from 7 to 9 p.m., we have a chance to respond. Vital Connections is hosting a Celebration and Silent Auction to raise awareness and support for Zimbabwe. It'll also be the official launch of the Zim Worship Project, the 16-track CD we recorded in April.
All proceeds from CD sales will go directly to orphans in Zim.
Tickets for the Celebration are $20.
There's stuff up for auction (Wii, iPhone, Hotels, etc).
To order tickets, contact Josh at 269.303.8649 or josh.white219@gmail.com.
Mosiac Space
25 South Division Ave #225
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
(I'll be posting more media in the coming weeks as the CD is completed, the website launches and the videos are ready. Please email me if you have any questions or want to get involved, there's opportunities available for anyone.)

No comments:
Post a Comment