Friday, August 11, 2006

sometimes it rains

I never got the memo that it was winter in Switzerland, showing up in flip flops and shorts to the 14 degree (C) rainy atmosphere. The fog is blocking the view of the mountains, but the white water rafting brochure promises adventure, especially in "bad weather."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aaron,

I laughed when I read your account in Switzerland. I had a similar experience in California...BRR. :)

We've never met, but I've been addicted to Cameron's blog about your trip thru Europe. Now, I clicked on to your blog, and found you have way more pictures. I love it! Thanks for taking the time to post them. We're all living vicariously thru you guys this summer...stay safe...Michelle

marcia said...

Be sure to get some swiss chocolate! I know it's so cliche, but Angela brought us some and it really is the best EVER. :-) And maybe some Swiss Miss to stay warm...