Tuesday, August 01, 2006

cats

Life Lesson 87B, section 4: Women feel strongly about cats. If you are not a cat-lover, smile politely and remain silent during cat conversations. Repeat as necessary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie... what do you suppose would be the easiest way to NOT talk about your cats anymore?

Anonymous said...

And men usually feel strongly about dogs. If you are not a dog lover, learn to ignore the slobber and throw the stick. Then pray the dog doesn't find it.

Suzie said...

Contrary to popular belief, not all women are strong cat lovers. Better to be safe than sorry, though...

marcia said...

Funny ... Yesterday as I was leaving, one of the IT guys caught me and said "I didn't know you had dogs!" and I said yeah/filled him in on the dog situation.
He said: "I took you for a cat person" and I wrinkled up nose/explained how I hate cats.
He said: "Yeah I hate cats too."
I am still trying to decide if I should be offended that he took me for a cat person when he hates cats. haha

Uhmanduh said...

Yeah, I feel strongly that I dislike cats.

I do find female cat-lovers are more inclined to assume everyone else cares to hear their opinions, though.

I like dogs, but I'm not a fan of any deified pets. "Obey my dog!!!"